In Service Training
Task-Based Teaching and Learning (Online)
This course is for teachers of English teaching English as a foreign language and is suited for teachers of English to adults or teenagers.
Task-based teaching and learning is a learner-centred methodology that puts communicative language use at its core.
Focussing on real-world tasks, TBTL provides a robust methodology that gives learners the freedom to use language communicatively and gives teachers principled techniques to work on the development of their students’ language.
Applicants to this course must have a minimum B2 level of English
The main aim of this course is to help teachers:
- Plan and deliver a variety of task-based lessons with confidence
- Select materials and design activities to support your students in their language development
- Apply the skills and knowledge of the course to your classroom practice
- Two online lessons – each lesson lasts for 1 hour and 30 minutes and will be delivered by a Teacher Trainer from ATC Language Schools.
- Plus 2 hours of trainer-directed study. Participants will be provided with access to online resources which they can use to consolidate their learning and complete trainer-directed tasks.
|Start Date||Finish Date|
Tuesdays & Fridays over 4 weeks, 09:00 - 10:30 (3 hours live lessons per week + 2 trainer directed study per week)
For more information, please contact our Academic Director on email@example.com
Almost done! Here are some additional options which you may wish to add to your booking. After you have made your selections click the Book Now button.